- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Eagles - Their Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55157 000000000 K55157000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Their Greatest Hits Vols. 1 & 2 includes two of the best-selling albums of all time together in one collection. EAGLES ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Their Greatest Hits Vols. 1 & 2 includes two of the best-selling albums of all time together in one collection. EAGLES are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles, California in 1971 by Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner. With five number one singles, six Grammies, and six number one albums, The Eagles were one of the most successful recording artists of the 1970s.;Track List:1. Take It Easy;2. Witchy Woman;3. Lyin' Eyes;4. Already Gone;5. Desperado;6. One of These Nights;7. Tequila Sunrise;8. Take It to the Limit;9. Peaceful Easy Feeling;10. Best of My Love;11. Hotel California;12. Heartache Tonight;13. Seven Bridges Road;14. Victim of Love;15. The Sad Café;16. Life in the Fast Lane;17. I Can't Tell You Why;18. New Kid in Town;19. The Long Run;20. After the Thrill Is Gone;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.