- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Earth - Live At Third Man
- Write a Review
- L32812 000000000 L32812000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:The Blue Room at Third Man shook with the sludge-drone majesty of Olympia, Washington's Earth. Anchored by wife-husband...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:The Blue Room at Third Man shook with the sludge-drone majesty of Olympia, Washington's Earth. Anchored by wife-husband duo Adrienne Davies and Dylan Carlson, this band has an integral spot in American music by bringing a low-frequency uproar and six-string extremism to the forefront of the experimental, punk metal underground. More concisely, they are widely considered the pioneers of drone metal. The band built their reputation on widely respected albums, starting with Sub Pop and moving to current home Southern Lord. Using the device of repetition, the band disarms and transforms first impressions with a performance so plodding and insistent that each song is stretched to it's limits. The set spanned their catalog with four first-class compositions, employing powerful guitar drones and Davies' precise, slow-motion percussion swirling throughout.;Track List:1. Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull;2. Torn By the Fox of the Crescent Moon;3. Old Black;4. High Command
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.