- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Eden House - Live In Session
- Write a Review
- L32403 000000000 L32403000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:The Eden House are a post-goth musical collective who've issued three full-length albums and headlined festivals in the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:The Eden House are a post-goth musical collective who've issued three full-length albums and headlined festivals in the UK, Germany, Belgium and Poland. Their sound is a dramatic amalgam of Pink Floydian guitars, big dubby bass, cinematic violins, sultry female vocals, with melodies welded in a haunting, modern trip-hoppy atmosphere, and startling expanded codas. Formed in 2008 by Stephen Carey with Tony Pettitt of Fields of the Nephilim, musicians include Bob Loveday of Penguin Café Orchestra, and often joined by other guests. A vinyl-only LP of exclusive 2017 live in the studio recordings, paired with a 2009 live session.;Track List:1. God's Pride;2. Reach Out;3. Sin;4. Words and Deeds;5. Second Skin;6. The Ardent Tide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.