- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Ettes - Wicked Will
- Write a Review
- #K77161 000000000 K77161000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/23/2011;Notes:It's been nearly 4 years since I've released a new record and The Ettes debut album was among the last few I put out. I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/23/2011;Notes:It's been nearly 4 years since I've released a new record and The Ettes debut album was among the last few I put out. I am very excited to once again become involved with The Ettes and begin operations on such a high note. In august i will be unleashing the LP (vinyl version) of their new album, "Wicked Will". It is amazing, I can't stop listening to it. There will also be a release of a single (well, actually 3) of "The Worst There Is" from the album with 3 different covers and 3 different b-sides. To. Here is official release/propaganda info written by someone much more astute than me.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.