- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Fall - Room To Live
- Write a Review
- #K62789 000000000 K62789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. On Room To Live, The Fall take the hurried, all-or-nothing approach of their preceding Kamera Reco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. On Room To Live, The Fall take the hurried, all-or-nothing approach of their preceding Kamera Records releases to extreme ends. Forged via Mark E. Smith's continual disassembling of players and focus on previously unrehearsed material, the album collects The Fall's most experimental and improvisational recordings. As proclaimed on the album cover, "Undilutable Slang Truth!" would be revealed throughout Room To Live. With the album's comparatively lo-fi production and always- teetering performances, the title track comes closest to a stab at pop (by The Fall's standards), built on fantastically bent saloon swaying under one of Smith's by-now characteristic dressing-downs of square life. "Detective Instinct" is an unshakeable creeper, as languid and ominous as the band would get during the Marc Riley years. "Marquis Cha Cha" is a post-punk rhumba, beginning with fury and then easing into something only The Fall could conjure. Superior Viaduct's edition is the first time that Room To Live has been available on vinyl domestically since it's initial release in 1982. Liner notes by Brian Turner.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.