- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Fleshtones - Band Drinks For Free
- Write a Review
- #K77769 000000000 K77769000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. One of the most energetic bands in the business, The Fleshtones will cele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. One of the most energetic bands in the business, The Fleshtones will celebrate their 40th anniversary with the release of their 21st album, The Band Drinks For Free. Featuring 12 songs about love, deceit, and death in classic Fleshtones style, the album carelessly (to the purists) tosses together the fuzz-guitar and Farfisa organ riffs of so-called "garage rock" with rockabilly, soul, and surf. And, yes, the band still drinks for free. Dubbed "America's Garage Rock Band" and "The Kings Of Garage Rock," The Fleshtones have been the subject of books (Sweat by Joe Bonomo, Continuum Press 2007) and movies (Pardon Us For Living But The Graveyard's Full, 2009) as well as amazement from fans and detractors alike. The Fleshtones are well into their fifth decade of making believers out of the most jaded naysayers with their mongrel stew known as "Super Rock.";Track List:1. Love Like a Man;2. Love My Lover;3. Rick Wakeman's Cape;4. Suburban Roulette;5. Respect Our Love;6. Living Today;7. Too Many Memories;8. The Gasser;9. Stupid Ol' Sun;10. The Sinner;11. How to Make a Day;12. Before I Go;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.