- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Front Bottoms - Talon of the Hawk
- Write a Review
- #K54491 000000000 K54491000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/21/2013;Notes:Talon of the Hawk is the second studio album by American rock band The Front Bottoms, released on May 21, 2013 on Bar/N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/21/2013;Notes:Talon of the Hawk is the second studio album by American rock band The Front Bottoms, released on May 21, 2013 on Bar/None. The album's title is partly inspired by the character, Hawk, from the television series, Twin Peaks. Vocalist and guitarist Brian Sella stated: "I have this thing with pocket knives I think they're kind of cool. I was sitting in the van and drew this pocket knife. My girlfriend and I were watching Twin Peaks, and there's this police officer on the show that's called Hawk. I thought it was a badass nickname. So on the picture with the pocket knife, I wrote underneath it "Talon Of The Hawk, " just because it popped into my head and thought it was kind of cool. As it was getting close to the time we needed to make a decision on the album name, I found the picture with the pocket knife that I had drawn in the van coming back from recording. I just said the name and everyone kind of just agreed, and that's how it came up.";Track List:1. Au Revoir (Adios);2. Skeleton;3. Swear to God the Devil Made Me Do It;4. Twin Size Mattress;5. Peach;6. Santa Monica;7. The Feud;8. Funny You Should Ask;9. Tattooed Tears;10. Lone Star;11. Backflip;12. Everything I Own;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.