- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Gems - Kill the One You Love
- Write a Review
- #K68911 000000000 K68911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. When Lindsay Pitts and Clifford John Usher first met, their connection was...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. When Lindsay Pitts and Clifford John Usher first met, their connection was instantaneous. That bond still fuels their art. As GEMS, they self-released the Medusa EP in 2013, a debut with a remarkably mature sound. On Medusa, Lindsay's haunting and deeply emotive vocals provide the backbone for Clifford's dark and dreamy production, balancing gauzy atmospherics with emotional heft. That mix finds new tension and release on GEMS' first full-length album, Kill the One You Love. The record more deeply indulges in the group's evocative shadow pop, influenced by R&B production and shoegaze. At the core of GEMS' music is existential longing. Lindsay and Clifford try to capture the intangible and they arrive closest with Kill the One You Love.;Track List:1. Blood Runs;2. W/O U;3. Soak;4. Living As a Ghost;5. Empires Fall;6. Heartbreaker;7. Scars;8. Tangled Memories;9. Savior;10. Epitaph;11. White Light;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.