- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Good Lovelies - Burn the Plan
- Write a Review
- #K74295 000000000 K74295000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. With Burn The Plan, their long-awaited 2015 album, Good Lovelies are both fulfilling and def...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. With Burn The Plan, their long-awaited 2015 album, Good Lovelies are both fulfilling and defying their so-called musical destiny as a "folk trio." What makes Burn The Plan special is that the band's considerable strengths - winsome songwriting, impeccable vocals, and triangulated charisma - don't tell the full story. There's a new spirit of adventurousness that gives Burn The Plan an extra spark the album is permeated with textures and tones from musical worlds away.;Track List:1. In the Morning;2. Waiting for You;3. Open Windows;4. When the City Settles;5. Four O'Clock;6. Don't Hold Back;7. Old Fashioned Love;8. Slow Road;9. The Doe;10. Watching TV
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.