- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Griswolds - High Times For Low Lives
- Write a Review
- #K68185 000000000 K68185000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. For their sophomore album, The Griswolds partnered with Grammy Award winning producer ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. For their sophomore album, The Griswolds partnered with Grammy Award winning producer Andrew Dawson (Kanye West, fun., Sleigh Bells). The album features a diverse range of inspirations, all anchored with the sun-soaked energy and anthems that fans have come to know and love. Includes the first single "Out of My Head". The Griswolds are an indie rock band from Sydney, Australia. They have cited influences such as Vampire Weekend, MGMT, Kanye West, Devendra Banhart, Of Montreal, and The Beach Boys. The Griswolds formed in February 2012. After success touring in their native Australia, the band made their first live appearance in New York City on May 11, 2013 at the Brooklyn Bowl.;Track List:1. Role Models 3:18;2. Out of My Head 3:47;3. Birthday 3:35;4. Comedown (Interlude) 0:49;5. Ydlm 3:12;6. Rufio 3:34;7. Feels So Right 3:32;8. James Joint 1:46;9. Hate That I Don't Hate You 3:37;10. Looking for Love 3:38;11. Superhero (Interlude) 1:27;12. Get Into My Heart 3:34;13. High Times for Low Lives 3:16;14. I Want It All 6:24
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.