- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Growlers - City Club
- Write a Review
- K54858 000000000 K54858000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Orange County indie rock band. The album was produced by Julian Casabla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Orange County indie rock band. The album was produced by Julian Casablancas (The Strokes/The Voidz) and Shawn Everett (2016 Grammy winner for work with The Alabama Shakes). Mixed by Ben Baptie (The Strokes, Adele, Arcade Fire, U2, Black Keys). The Growlers formed in Dana Point, California in 2006, then moved to Costa Mesa, Orange County. The band consists of Brooks Nielsen (vocals), Matt Taylor (lead guitar), Scott Montoya (drums, formerly bass) Anthony Braun Perry (bass) and Kyle Straka (keyboards, guitar). Their first album, Are You in or Out, was released in 2009. Their second album, Hot Tropics, was released in 2010. The band's third album, Hung at Heart, was released January, 2013. Chinese Fountain, their "more grown up, well-polished" album was released September, 2014.;Track List:1. City Club;2. I'll Be Around;3. Vacant Lot;4. Night Ride;5. Dope on a Rope;6. When You Were Made;7. Rubber Bone;8. The Daisy Chain;9. World Unglued;10. Neverending Line;11. Too Many Times;12. Blood of a Mutt;13. Speed Living
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.