- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The High Strung - Get the Guests
- Write a Review
- #K91318 000000000 K91318000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Third time's the charm for The High Strung: on Get the Guests, they come into their own, adding more ambitious, detaile...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Third time's the charm for The High Strung: on Get the Guests, they come into their own, adding more ambitious, detailed soundcraft and production to their already winning lyrics and melodies. "What a Meddler!" opens the album with bold brass fanfares that seem to announce how much the band has grown since These Are Good Times and Moxie Bravo "Maybe You're Coming Down with It" offers more proof with it's stinging lyrics and bittersweet harmonies. Though songs like "The Gravedigger" - one of The High Strung's best Who-channeling moments - shout out to the rough-and-tumble sound of their earlier work, most of Get the Guests concentrates on brainy power pop.;Track List:1. What a Meddler!;2. Maybe You're Coming Down with It;3. So Dry;4. The Baddest Ship;5. Raise the Bar;6. He's Got No Soul;7. Childhood;8. Rimbaud / Rambo;9. Watch Me Sustain the Early Days;10. She's Not Even Mad at You;11. The Curator;12. There Was No One Before You There Was No One Before Me;13. I Recognize That Voice;14. Arrow;15. Gravedigger;16. Missed Easily;17. The Meddler
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.