- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Higher State - Volume 27
- Write a Review
- #K77425 000000000 K77425000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Comes housed in nice 60's-style tip-on jacket with printed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Comes housed in nice 60's-style tip-on jacket with printed inner sleeves featuring lyrics and liner notes from Ugly Things Magazine guru Mike Stax. The Higher State return with their fifth full-length album! Volume 27 presents 12 new songs meshing 60's-style garage with jangly folk-punk that timelessly reflect upon the ho-hum world we all face without sounding cliched and trivial. Forever questioning why, so continues the quest for The Higher State! On Volume 27, they deliver what may be their strongest, most cohesive statement to date: fuzz, Farfisa, snot, snarl, reverb and harmony combine on twelve incisive broadsides against insincerity and mediocrity. The album plays like a treasured compilation of mysterious 60's obscurities, all killer, no filler.;Track List:1. Long Someways to Go;2. The Worst of Their Treason;3. When We Say;4. I Suppose You Like That Now?;5. Forest Through the Trees;6. Pretending I'm Dead;7. Break the News;8. Reason for Today;9. Killing Me Inside;10. Tomorrow You'll Find Today;11. Never Be That Man;12. Smoke and Mirrors;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.