- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Hoosiers - Secret Services
- Write a Review
- L31117 000000000 L31117000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fourth album by the British alt-rock/pop band. The Hoosiers' plan to release new m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fourth album by the British alt-rock/pop band. The Hoosiers' plan to release new music as it was recorded on a series of EPs throughout 2015 was thwarted by virtue of asking the fans if they liked the idea. The near-unanimous response was "We want an album!" - so the band returned to the studio to finish The Secret Service. Engaging directly with fans in a continual online dialog has enriched and revitalized the band, not least because of the (amicable) departure of long-time bass player Martin Skarendahl but it has also served to vindicate their decision to set up their own business and label for self-releasing. Shattering their previous run of an album every three to four years, this release - only a year after their third album - reveals a band hitting their stride through a purple patch improving as they discover they have more to say than ever.;Track List:1. The Wheels Fell Off;2. Up to No Good;3. Pristine;4. The Secret of Happiness;5. Runs in the Family;6. (My) Secret Service;7. I Will Be King;8. (You've Got to Feel for) Mr. Moon;9. The Most Peculiar Day of Your Life;10. Secrets I Can't Keep;11. Dancers in the Dark;12. Wearing Down the Carpet"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.