- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Internet - Ego Death
- Write a Review
- #K57543 000000000 K57543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. Ego Death is The Internet's most evolved album to date, featuring guest appeara...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. Ego Death is The Internet's most evolved album to date, featuring guest appearances from the likes of Janelle Monae, Tyler, the Creator, and Vic Mensa. The band says Ego Death is about 'being vulnerable and honest. It's about us growing up as a band and as individuals, and the challenges we're facing and learning from. It's about us acknowledging our egos and the egos around us, and using them the best way we know how.' Ego Death was recorded in the band's hometown of Los Angeles. The album is a heady mix of confessions and come-ons, shiny Rhodes keyboard glimmers, chugging drums, slinking bass lines, and Syd's honeyed voice anchoring the mix. It's a record that connects the dots between Digable Planets, Erykah Badu's Baduizm, the warm, inviting breezes of the West Coast, and the stories that only happen very late at night or very early in the morning, all played by musicians who are carrying the soul torch for the new generation.;Track List:1. Get Away 2:30;2. Gabby 2:24;3. Under Control 4:04;4. Go with It 4:27;5. Just Sayin/I Tried Just Sayin\ I Tried 6:54;6. For the World 3:23;7. Girl 5:13;8. Special Affair 2:58;9. Somthing's Missing 3:37;10. Partners in Crime Part Three 3:20;11. Penthouse Cloud 3:24;12. Palace/Curse Palace\ Curse 7:20;13. Famous Internet the 3:07;14. Missing You Internet the 2:07;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.