- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Jayhawks - Rainy Day Music
- Write a Review
- #K63494 000000000 K63494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:2014 remastered 2 X vinyl LP pressing reissue with 6 bonus tracks. The Jayhawks' 2003 seventh album backs away from the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:2014 remastered 2 X vinyl LP pressing reissue with 6 bonus tracks. The Jayhawks' 2003 seventh album backs away from their "super-pop" releases like Smile and the underrated Sound of Lies and looks back to their earlier, rootsier sound. A crisp, gorgeous collection of songs, the back-to basics Rainy Day Music took The Jayhawks a mere six weeks to record and mix from start to finish. The album channels the ghosts of the Byrds, Crosby, Stills & Nash, and Buffalo Springfield, and interpreting their '60s folk jangle and lazy, sunny harmonies through The Jayhawks' own sweetly awkward formula. The first six tracks are all vintage Louris gems - trembling and honest, with warm melodies and hooks for days. Frontman Gary Louris says of the album "It has a rainy day, English countryside kind of feel to it. I think we have been described as a very American band with a very British songwriting style. Maybe that has something to do with it.";Track List:1. Stumbling Through the Dark;2. Tailspin;3. All the Right Reasons;4. Save It for a Rainy Day;5. Eyes of Sarahjane;6. One Man's Problem;7. Don't Let the World Get in Your Way;8. Come to the River;9. Angelyne;10. Madman;11. You Look So Young;12. Tampa to Tulsa;13. Will I See You in Heaven;14. Stumbling Through the Dark (Reprise);15. Tailspin (Inbred Version);16. Waiting for Salvation;17. The Book You Wrote;18. False Eyelashes (Blue-Eyed Soul);19. Won't Last Long;20. In the Canyon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.