- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Jayhawks - Tomorrow the Green Grass
- Write a Review
- #K49122 000000000 K49122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing reissue. On 1995's Tomorrow the Green Grass, The Jayhawks found themselves in the tricky situati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing reissue. On 1995's Tomorrow the Green Grass, The Jayhawks found themselves in the tricky situation of trying to match the quality of Hollywood Town Hall without simply repeating themselves, and they came remarkably close to achieving that daunting task. Rather than simply mimic the warm and unaffected sound of Hollywood Town Hall, The Jayhawks reached for a broader and more eclectic approach on Tomorrow the Green Grass with the presence of new keyboard player Karen Grotberg and the addition of strings on several tracks, the album certainly sounded fuller and more artful, but Mark Olson and Gary Louris' harmonies were still the band's secret weapon, and were as pure and emotionally compelling as ever, while Louris' electric guitar solos gave the songs real Rock & Roll muscle without disturbing the essentially gentle nature of their music.;Track List:1. Blue;2. I'd Run Away;3. Miss Williams' Guitar;4. Two Hearts;5. Real Light;6. Over My Shoulder;7. Bad Time;8. See Him on the Street;9. Nothing Left to Borrow;10. Ann Jane;11. Pray for Me;12. Red's Song;13. Ten Little Kids
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.