- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Killers - Wonderful Wonderful
- Write a Review
- K56226 000000000 K56226000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth album from the Las Vegas-based alt rock band. Wonderful Wonderful is the lon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth album from the Las Vegas-based alt rock band. Wonderful Wonderful is the long-awaited follow-up to their 2012 album Battle Born. Brandon Flowers revealed in May 2015 that he and guitarist Dave Keuning were exchanging ideas for The Killers' fifth studio album. The band began work on the album at their own Battle Born Studios and also rented houses in Joshua Tree National Park and San Diego. They began working with Jacknife Lee, who had been recommended to them by U2 frontman Bono. Lee worked with the band between September 2016 and May 2017 at his home studio in Topanga, California, and at National SouthWestern Recording studios in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lee produced all tracks on the album alongside The Killers. The band enlisted Mark Knopfler (of Dire Straits) for a guitar part on "Have All the Songs Been Written?".;Track List:1. Wonderful Wonderful;2. The Man;3. Rut;4. Life to Come;5. Run for Cover;6. Tyson Vs Douglas;7. Some Kind of Love;8. Out of My Mind;9. The Calling;10. Have All the Songs Been Written?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.