- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Kinks - Face to Face
- Write a Review
- K62676 000000000 K62676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the veteran British band’s 50th Anniversary. Not as fluffy as many of their...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the veteran British band’s 50th Anniversary. Not as fluffy as many of their Merseybeat counterparts, Ray Davies and the boys have managed to become one of the most influential British bands of all time even though they didn't sell quite as much as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who and their other contemporaries. Face to Face was the fourth studio album by The Kinks, released on 28 October 1966 through Pye Records. With this album, the band moved away from the hard-driving beat music style of 1964/65, which had catapulted them to international stardom. It was the first Kinks album consisting entirely of Ray Davies compositions. On the cover, Party Line is credited R.Davies - D.Davies.;Track List:1. Party Line;2. Rosie Won't You Please Come Home;3. Dandy;4. Too Much on My Mind;5. Session Man;6. Rainy Day in June;7. House in the Country;8. Holiday in Waikiki;9. Most Exclusive Residence for Sale;10. Fancy;11. Little Miss Queen of Darkness;12. You're Lookin' Fine;13. Sunday Afternoon;14. I'll Remember
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.