- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Last Internationale - We Will Reign
- Write a Review
- #K69302 000000000 K69302000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:2014 album from the New York-based Rock trio. WE WILL REIGN - part joyous awakening, part indictment of unnecessary suf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:2014 album from the New York-based Rock trio. WE WILL REIGN - part joyous awakening, part indictment of unnecessary suffering, part astonishing love-letter, and part full-throated invitation to a revolution - Is not so much a map as a beckoning, not a completed script, but fragments of an unfinished improvisation. Every line calls US together and invites US to create, each gestures toward a world that could be but is not yet every note offers another door you might squeeze through in search of the rest of your life. Turn the knob, slip the lip, dive headfirst into the wreckage - now there you are. Founded by New York City natives Delila Paz and Edgey Pires, the Last Internationale have quickly forged a reputation for poetic, socially conscious songs and explosive live performances. Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine), noted, 'The Last Internationale are one of my favorites in the next wave of rebel rockers. They're raw and real and mix East Village rock sensibilities with Battleship Potemkin firepower.';Track List:1. Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Indian Blood;2. We Will Reign;3. Wanted Man;4. Killing Fields;5. Battleground;6. Baby It's You;7. Devil's Dust;8. I'll Be Alright;9. Fire;10. 1968;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.