- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Litter - Wretch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29741 000000000 L29741000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/17/2018;Notes:A very special album rescued from the vault - 12 previously unreleased 1970 recordings from American psychedelic garage...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/17/2018;Notes:A very special album rescued from the vault - 12 previously unreleased 1970 recordings from American psychedelic garage rockers, The Litter! The Litter's late '60s output, includiing the all-time classic "Action Woman," has been hailed as some of the finest psych garage rock to come out of the States and this lost album will be welcomed with open arms by fans of vintage rock! Packaged with liner notes from original Litter drummer Tom Murray, Wretch will be available on both CD & vinyl!;Track List:1. End of the Tape;2. A Lost Art;3. Trek of the Mongoloids;4. Today;5. Cross-Over;6. O-Zone;7. Crazy Horse;8. Space a Comin';9. Puff the Magic Dragon;10. For Saddest Clowns;11. Space a Comin' (Version 2);12. Puff the Magic Dragon (Version 2);13. Ungrateful Peg (Live)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.