- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Marked Men - On The Other Side
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51418 000000000 L51418000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/21/2018;Notes:On The Other Side collects all non-album tracks released by The Marked Men, originally released in the period between 2...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/21/2018;Notes:On The Other Side collects all non-album tracks released by The Marked Men, originally released in the period between 2003 and 2010 on labels such as Dirtnap, Swami, No Idea, Shit Sandwich, and Mortville, plus two never-before-heard unreleased tracks from deep in the vault._x000D_ It's hard to believe that it's been close to fifteen years since Dirtnap first released a Marked Men record. Since then, the label has done close to twenty releases by the band member's various bands (Marked Men, Radioactivity, High Tension Wires, Potential Johns, Mind Spiders). Counting the releases Mark Ryan and / or Jeff Burke have had a hand in recording, that number goes even higher. It's a relationship that continues to this day if there is / has been a "flagship band" for the label, Marked Men and their various offshoots are it. Although they continue to play a handful of shows each year, the band hasn't released any new material since 2009 (the last album came out in 2008), and they have no plans to do so, so this compilation is as close to a new album as one is going to get. The band's affinity for fast, choppy power chords and manic energy is in evidence here, as the band stretches it's legs throughout these solid closing credits and shows why they were one of the leaders of a sound that has never gone (or will go) out of style.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.