- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Monkees - Forever
- Write a Review
- K57168 000000000 K57168000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collection released to coincide with the pop/rock quartet's 50th Anniversary. The 14 tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collection released to coincide with the pop/rock quartet's 50th Anniversary. The 14 tracks contained on this collection span their entire career from their 1966 debut single "Last Train To Clarksville" to the glorious "She Makes Me Laugh" released five decades later. The Monkees are an American rock band that released music in their original incarnation between 1965 and 1971, with subsequent reunion albums and tours in the decades that followed. They were formed in Los Angeles in 1965 by Bob Rafelson and Bert Schneider for the American television series The Monkees, which aired from 1966 to 1968.;Track List:1. I'm a Believer;2. Valleri;3. You Just May Be the One (TV Version);4. That Was Then This Is Now;5. (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone;6. Pleasant Valley Sunday;7. Daydream Believer;8. Last Train to Clarksville;9. She Makes Me Laugh;10. A Little Bit Me a Little Bit You;11. Porpoise Song (Theme from "Head");12. Heart and Soul;13. Words;14. Goin' Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.