- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Montgomery Express - Montgomery Movement
- Write a Review
- #K78073 000000000 K78073000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Funk's answer to the Five Blind Boys of Alabama, Florida's Montgomery Express stood at the crossroadsof politically con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Funk's answer to the Five Blind Boys of Alabama, Florida's Montgomery Express stood at the crossroadsof politically conscious soul and mystically awakeneddance music. Comprised of two blind musicians intheir 20s and a teenage rhythm section, their lone LPwas cut in 1972 for Orlando's Dove label, then reissuedon Folkways two years later. Although the label usuallysteered clear of soul music and anything remotelycommercial sounding, Montgomery Express tapped intoFolkways? Guthrie-cum-Chamber Bros. Nerve.?My whole life, I heard music in the air, beautiful music.I?ve been involved in supernatural things, spoken withspirits. I have heard an orchestra up in the air. I knowI?ve heard it.? ?Paul Montgomery.;Track List:1. Montgomery Movement;2. Who;3. Steal Away;4. Precious Wing;5. Party Fever;6. I'm Standing By;7. Gotta Make a Come Back;8. Left Me with a Memory
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.