- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Moody Blues - Collected
- Write a Review
- #K55856 000000000 K55856000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes liner notes. Excellent collection from the Briti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes liner notes. Excellent collection from the British rock legends. The Moody Blues first came to prominence playing rhythm and blues music, but their second album, Days of Future Passed, which was released in 1967, was a fusion of rock with classical music and established them as pioneers in the development of art rock and progressive rock. It has been described as a "landmark" and "one of the first successful concept albums". They became known internationally with singles including "Go Now", "Nights in White Satin", "Tuesday Afternoon" and "Question". They have been awarded 18 platinum and gold discs. Their album sales total 70 million. Collected is a careful selection of the distinctive sound of the band, presenting the different periods the band has gone through.;Track List:1. Go Now;2. Boulevard de la Madeleine;3. Nights in Whtie Satin;4. Tuesday Afternoon (Forever Afternoon);5. Voices in the Sky;6. Dr. Livingstone I Presume;7. Ride My See-Saw;8. Legend of a Mind;9. Never Comes the Day;10. Dear Diary;11. Gypsy (Of a Strange and Distant Time);12. Watching and Waiting;13. I Never Thought I'd Live to Be a Hundred;14. Candle of Life;15. Melancholy Man;16. Question;17. The Story in Your Eyes;18. Isn't Life Strange;19. I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock 'N' Roll Band;20. Emily's Song;21. King and Queen;22. Had to Fall in Love;23. Driftwood;24. The Voice
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.