- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojurn
- Write a Review
- K60105 000000000 K60105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:The Moodies' biggest stateside success (a #1 LP that stayed on the charts for 44 weeks), 1972's Seventh Sojourn is a gl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:The Moodies' biggest stateside success (a #1 LP that stayed on the charts for 44 weeks), 1972's Seventh Sojourn is a glorious piece of symphonic prog featuring one of their all-time classic hits, I'm Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band), and another sizable hit, Isn't Life Strange. Those join the gorgeous Ray Thomas song for My Lady the John Lodge masterpiece When You're a Free Man, and the rest of the original LP, sounding magnificent on first-time 180-gram vinyl. Out of print on vinyl for decades (first gatefold cover since '72, too)! Friday Music.;Track List:1. Lost in a Lost World;2. New Horizons;3. For My Lady;4. Isn't Life Strange;5. You and Me;6. The Land of Make Believe;7. When You're a Free Man;8. I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.