- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Mountain Goats - Beat the Champ
- Write a Review
- #K61581 000000000 K61581000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing include digital download. 2015 release from the veteran indie folk band led by John Darnielle....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing include digital download. 2015 release from the veteran indie folk band led by John Darnielle. “Beat the Champ is about professional wrestling, which was an avenue of escape for me when I was a kid. Wrestling was low-budget working class entertainment back then, strictly UHF material. It was cheap theater. You had to bring your imagination to the proceedings and you got paid back double. I wrote these songs to re-immerse myself in the blood and fire of the visions that spoke to me as a child, and to see what more there might be in them now that I’m grown.” — John. For many years, the sole member of the Mountain Goats was Darnielle despite the plural moniker. Although he remains the core member of the band, he has gradually worked with a variety of collaborators.;Track List:1. Southwestern Territory 04:14;2. he Legend of Chavo Guerrero 03:00;3. Foreign Object 02:52;4. Animal Mask 02:55;5. Choked Out 01:43;6. Heel Turn 2 05:58;7. Fire Editorial 03:23;8. Stabbed to Death Outside San Juan 03:49;9. Werewolf Gimmick 02:35;10. Luna 03:28;11. Unmasked! 03:29;12. The Ballad of Bull Ramos 02:53;13. Hair Match 05:41;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.