- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Neville Brothers - Yellow Moon
- Write a Review
- #K49109 000000000 K49109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. The Neville Brothers made a bid for pop/rock stardom in 1989 with the well-produced A&M debut albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. The Neville Brothers made a bid for pop/rock stardom in 1989 with the well-produced A&M debut album Yellow Moon. For this album, they enlisted the help of producer Daniel Lanois to meld their voices and rhythms with his swampy dreamscapes. Aaron, Art, Charles and Cyril are joined by Lanois, Brian Eno, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band and many other respected studio hands. Continuing with it's vinyl reissue initiative, UMe reissue this classic back on standard weight black vinyl for the first time in over 20 years.;Track List:1. My Blood;2. Yellow Moon;3. Fire and Brimstone;4. A Change Is Gonna Come;5. Sister Rosa;6. With God on Our Side;7. Wake Up;8. Voodoo;9. The Ballad of Hollis Brown;10. Will the Circle Be Unbroken;11. Healing Chant;12. Wild Injuns
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.