- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The New Radicals - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too.
- Write a Review
- K55584 000000000 K55584000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. New Radicals was an American alternative band formed by singer-songwriter Gregg Alexander wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. New Radicals was an American alternative band formed by singer-songwriter Gregg Alexander with partner Danielle Brisebois, a child star best known for her roles in All in the Family and Archie Bunker's Place. The 1998 MCA Records release features the hit single 'You Get What You Give'. A follow-up single, "Someday We'll Know," was also released shortly after the group disbanded the song was far less successful than it's predecessor. The album was met with positive reviews from critics, who praised the album's production and political themes, and was commercially successful, charting in several European countries and the United States.;Track List:1. Mother We Just Can't Get Enough;2. You Get What You Give;3. I Hope I Didn't Just Give Away the Ending;4. I Don't Wanna Die Anymore;5. Jehovah Made This Whole Joint for You;6. Somebody We'll Know (Album Version);7. Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too;8. In Need of a Miracle;9. Gotta Stay High;10. Technicolor Love;11. Flowers;12. Crying Like a Church on Monday
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.