- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die
- Write a Review
- K54224 000000000 K54224000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. The Notorious BIG delivered his debut album, Ready to Die, in September 1994. It's lead singl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. The Notorious BIG delivered his debut album, Ready to Die, in September 1994. It's lead single, "Juicy," went gold, and the follow-up smash, "Big Poppa," achieved platinum sales and went Top Ten on the pop and R&B charts. Biggie's third single, "One More Chance," tied Michael Jackson's "Scream" for the highest debut ever on the pop charts it entered at #5 en route to an eventual peak at #2, and went all the way to #1 on the R&B side. By the time the dust settled, Ready to Die had sold over four million copies and turned the Notorious BIG into a Hip Hop sensation - the first major star the East Coast had produced since the rise of Dr. Dre's West Coast G-funk.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Things Done Changed;3. Gimme the Loot;4. Machine Gun Funk;5. Warning;6. Ready to Die;7. One More Chance;8. #!*@ Me (Interlude);9. The What;10. Juicy;11. Everyday Struggle;12. Me and My B*TCH;13. Big Poppa Respect;14. Respect;15. Friend of Mine;16. Unbelievable;17. Suicidal Thoughts;18. Who Shot Ya
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.