- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Orb - Orb's Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld
- Write a Review
- #L26986 000000000 L26986000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Re-issue of The Orb's debut album, released in April 1991 and defined the genre known as Ambient House. Features the si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Re-issue of The Orb's debut album, released in April 1991 and defined the genre known as Ambient House. Features the singles "Little Fluffy Clouds", "Perpetual Dawn" and "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain The Rules From The Centre of The Ultraworld". Pressed on 180gram vinyl and includes a Download Voucher.;Track List:1. Little Fluffy Clouds;2. Earth (Gaia);3. Super Nova at the End of the Universe;4. Back Side of the Moon;5. Spanish Castles in Space;6. Perpetual Dawn;7. Into the Fourth Dimension;8. Outlands;9. Star 6 7 8 9;10. A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules from the Ultraworld Live Mix MK 10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.