- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Pleasure Seekers - What A Way To Die
- Write a Review
- K57838 000000000 K57838000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:The Pleasure Seekers - What A Way To Die - vinyl LP - The archetype for the '60s-era girl group was etched indelibly in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:The Pleasure Seekers - What A Way To Die - vinyl LP - The archetype for the '60s-era girl group was etched indelibly into stone, like a commandment: three pretty girls with matching outfits and bouffant hairdos would sing, with musical backing supplied by a bunch of guys standing in the shadows. The Quatro sisters shattered that archetype forever with the Pleasure Seekers, an all-girl teenage rock & roll group who played all the instruments themselves and were fully capable of wiping the stage with any male band that crossed their path. The Quatro girls had been brought up in a musically-minded family, nurtured with classical piano and vocal lessons. As Patti recalls, "By1964, I had been taking guitar lessons, hanging with musicians inthe local music scene. We had seen a Beatles concert, and I wasquite dazed and focused at the event, watching the audience cryand scream out of control. It was my epiphany moment, and I was determined to start an all-girl band.";Track List:1. Intro By DJ 'The Lord';2. Gotta Get Away;3. Never Thought You'd Leave Me;4. Light of Love;5. Good Kind of Hurt;6. What a Way to Die;7. Elevator Express;8. Locked in Your Love;9. White Pig Blues;10. Brain Confusion;11. Where Have You Gone;12. Mr. Power;Special Attributes:WHITE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.