- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Red Crayola - Corrected Slogans
- Write a Review
- #K85193 000000000 K85193000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Corrected Slogans was first pressed by ART & LANGUAGE and THE RED CRAYOLA in 1976 it was the first mention of the The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Corrected Slogans was first pressed by ART & LANGUAGE and THE RED CRAYOLA in 1976 it was the first mention of the The Red Crayola's name on LP since 1968. The only review it received at the time was by Glenn O'Brian in Interview magazine his response was a positive one, though he found the material ironic. By the time the album was made available to the public, it was clear that The Red Crayola would continue with JESSE CHAMBERLAIN joining MAYO THOMPSON. This was the start of five years of steady activity. Corrected Slogans was repressed on the UK label Recommended Records in 1981. Drag City reissued it for the first time on CD in 1997. Now that it is 20 years since the most recent of the records was issued, it's time for all those who sail the way of The Red Crayola to have a copy to spin again-at going market rates, of course. (STREET DATE - 4/21/2015);Track List:1. Maharashtra;2. Keep All Your Friends;3. Imagination I II;4. Coleridge Vs. Martineau;5. An Exemplification;6. Postscript to SDS' Infiltration;7. War Dance I II;8. An Harangue;9. Ergastulum;10. The Mistakes of Trotsky Thesmophoriazusae;11. Louis Napoleon;12. Seven Compartments;13. Petrichenko;14. Don't Talk to Sociologists;15. What Are the Inexpensive Things the Panel Most Enjoys?... An International;16. History;17. Organisation;18. It's An Illusion;19. Penny Capitalists;20. Plekhanov;21. Natura Facit Saltus
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.