- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Residents - Meet the Residents
- Write a Review
- #K59489 000000000 K59489000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/05/2011;Notes:Vinyl reissue of The Residents' classic debut originally released on Ralph Records in 1974. The whole, bizarre Resident...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/05/2011;Notes:Vinyl reissue of The Residents' classic debut originally released on Ralph Records in 1974. The whole, bizarre Residents trip started here (at least officially)! Mixing everything from Frank Zappa and Captain Beefheart to Raymond Scott and Sun Ra in the world's most bizarre blender, this one is the place to start in the wild and weird world of The Residents. Back on wax for the first time in years!;Track List:1. Boots;2. Numb Erone;3. Guylum Bardot;4. Breath and Length;5. Consuelo's Departure;6. Smelly Tongues;7. Rest Aria;8. Skratz;9. Spotted Pinto Bean;10. Infant Tango;11. Seasoned Greetings;12. N-Er-Gee (Crisis Blues)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.