- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rolling Stones - 12 X 5
- Write a Review
- K54066 000000000 K54066000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:12 X 5 was the Stones' second U.S. full-length release. Originally released in October of 1964, 12 X 5 combines the FIV...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:12 X 5 was the Stones' second U.S. full-length release. Originally released in October of 1964, 12 X 5 combines the FIVE BY FIVE EP (recorded at Chess Studios in Chicago) with the singles 'It's All Over Now' and 'Time Is on My Side' and the B-sides of those singles. Also part of the 12 X 5 tune stack are three more tracks that were later included in the Stones' second UK full-length The Rolling Stones No. 2. 12 X 5 is dominated by the Stones' takes on R&B and blues songs. The way in which Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman and Brian Jones interpreted these songs shaped and informed the hard blues/R&B wing of the British Invasion in ensuing years. The Clearly Classic edition is based on the original mono mix.;Track List:1. Around and Around;2. Confessin' the Blues;3. Empty Heart;4. Time Is on My Side;5. Good Times Bad Times;6. It S All Over Now;7. 2120 South Michigan Avenue;8. Under the Boardwalk;9. Congratulations;10. Grown Up Wrong;11. If You Need Me;12. Susie Q;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.