- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Script - Freedom Child
- Write a Review
- #K62713 000000000 K62713000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. Freedom Child is the 2017 album from The Script, and i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. Freedom Child is the 2017 album from The Script, and is the band's fifth full length album. Freedom Child sees the band presenting a collection of urgent, timely, future-facing anthems that speak of both real-life events and real-time sonic adventurism. The album was recorded between London and Los Angeles and for the first time, the band chose to work with an A List of co-writers and producers. Freedom Child is the follow up to the band's 2014 release, No Sound Without Silence. The album is being launched with the new single and video, "Rain," an infectious cloudburst of rhythmically-taut, piano-tinged pop with the kind of irresistible chorus that has become a trademark of the tight-knit band.;Track List:1. No Man Is An Island 3:49;2. Rain 3:29;3. Arms Open 4:00;4. Rock the World 3:10;5. Mad Love 3:25;6. Deliverance 3:31;7. Divided States of America 4:04;8. Wonders 4:18;9. Love Not Lovers 3:44;10. Eden 3:29;11. Make Up 3:26;12. Written in the Scars 3:48;13. Awakening 0:47;14. Freedom Child 3:57;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.