- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Selecter - Subculture
- Write a Review
- #K85144 000000000 K85144000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Legendary two-tone artist The Selecter release their new studio LP, Subculture, stateside this October 2nd, 2015 on DMF...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Legendary two-tone artist The Selecter release their new studio LP, Subculture, stateside this October 2nd, 2015 on DMF via Red Eye. The record debuted at #5 in the UK Top 40 Indie Album Chart, sharing the top ten alongside Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Jamie XX, Alabama Shakes, and Hudson Mohawke. Formed in the summer of 1979 in Coventry, England, The Selecter is fronted by the original two vocalists - Pauline Black and Arthur "Gaps" Hendrickson. Since the release of their debut single "The Selecter" (the b side to The Special AKA's "Gangsters" on 2 Tone Records), followed by chart topping LPs Too Much Pressure and Celebrate The Bullet, the band has become a worldwide phenomenon, influencing everyone from Gwen Stefani to John Lennon. Rather than rest on their laurels of 2-Tone's high past, The Selecter have committed to push things forward and continue to evolve their sound. The band is thrilled to share their latest piece of work, Subculture, with North American audiences this fall.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.