- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Skabbs - Idle Threat
- Write a Review
- #K86585 000000000 K86585000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Collection of never before issued 1977-78 recordings from the Lawndale, California punks. In tandem ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Collection of never before issued 1977-78 recordings from the Lawndale, California punks. In tandem with the birth of punk, these music obsessed nerds, bored and listless at the end of the 70's, became disenchanted with the increasingly plastic tendencies of modern music. The Skabbs concocted some truly outsider sounds, melding jagged Devo-esque rhythms with lightning-fast technical touches that predicted the Minutemen by a few years. Sadly, the band was cut short in 1979 when songwriter and frontman, Steven Joseph Salazar dies at just 26 years old from a life-long heart condition. In their grief, The Skabbs choose to disband burying Salazar's legacy of songs with their sorrow.;Track List:1. Idle Threat;2. Long May She Wave;3. My God Look at That;4. N-N-N-N-Nervous;5. We Arethe Skabbs;6. Turn on the Vacuum;7. Spray Paint;8. In a Rut Over Tut;9. 4th of July;10. Who Killed the Kennedys;11. I'm Not Available;12. You Are the Hillside Strangler;13. Terry the Girl Kicker;14. Don't Care No More;15. Complainin' Bout Kanin;16. This Is the American Way;17. Theme from Cineman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.