- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sound - Jeopardy
- Write a Review
- K56917 000000000 K56917000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered reissue of this 1980 debut album from the Post-Punk outfit led by Adrian Borla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered reissue of this 1980 debut album from the Post-Punk outfit led by Adrian Borland. Formed in 1979, The Sound are one of the most unjustly neglected band of the '80 s. They may not be as well-known as their contemporaries Echo & the Bunnymen or Joy Division, but their contributions to the first wave of English Post-Punk are equally unique and influential. Fed up with it's simplistic structure and rote posturing, Borland cut ties to the Punk movement after fronting '77-era group the Outsiders. Not unlike Magazine's Howard Devoto, whose similar inclinations led to his leaving the Buzzcocks, Borland wanted to create a sound that relied more on atmospheres, tensions and instrumental interplay while harnessing the urgency of Punk's spirit. With the release of Jeopardy, The Sound turns this inspiration into a nearly perfect debut.;Track List:1. I Can't Escape Myself;2. Heartland;3. Hour of Need;4. Words Fail Me;5. Missiles;6. Heyday;7. Jeopardy;8. Night Versus Day;9. Resistance;10. Unwritten Law;11. Desire;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.