- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sword - Greetings From
- Write a Review
- #K57027 000000000 K57027000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Since first emerging with 2006's Age of Winters, the group has been extolled by everyo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Since first emerging with 2006's Age of Winters, the group has been extolled by everyone from Rolling Stone and The Washington Post to Revolver and Decibel. Metallica personally chose them as support for a global tour, and they've earned high-profile syncs in movies including Jennifer's Body and Jonas Åkerlund s Horsemen. 2015's High Country is the band's biggest, boldest, and brightest frontier. Greetings From... encompasses the best elements of the band s live show and showcases the evolution of the entire band's career. The Sword formed in Austin, Texas in 2003. The band has been categorized as a stoner rock and doom metal band, and is influenced by groups such as Black Sabbath and Sleep.;Track List:1. Buzzards [Live];2. The Chronomancer I: Hubris [Live];3. Maiden Mother Crone [Live];4. Tears Like Diamonds [Live];5. Mist Amp Shadow [Live];6. Agartha [Live];7. Tres Brujas [Live];8. John the Revelator [Live];9. The Horned Goddess [Live]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.