- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Talking Heads - More Songs About Buildings & Food
- Write a Review
- K57181 000000000 K57181000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:Talking Heads' second album, co-produced by Brian Eno, was significantly more popular than their first "Talking Heads: ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:Talking Heads' second album, co-produced by Brian Eno, was significantly more popular than their first "Talking Heads: 77". The group's blend of funky bass, country, reggae and punk with David Byrne's unique voice established the group as a critical success. Originally released in 1978, the album peaked at number 29 on the Billboard Pop Albums chart. The single, a cover of All Green's hit "Take Me to the River", peaked at number 26 on the Pop Singles chart in 1979. This reissue version is pressed on 180 gram vinyl. It was cut at Bernie Grundman studios.;Track List:1. Thank You for Sending Me An Angel;2. With Our Love;3. The Good Thing;4. Warning Sign;5. The Girls Want to Be with the Girls;6. Found a Job;7. Artists Only;8. I'm Not in Love;9. Stay Hungry;10. Take Me to the River;11. The Big Country;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.