- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Tallest Man on Earth - Shallow Grave
- Write a Review
- K59521 000000000 K59521000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/06/2011;Notes:The Tallest Man on Earth released one of 2008's most powerful records, one that Pitchfork praised, calling Kristian Mat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/06/2011;Notes:The Tallest Man on Earth released one of 2008's most powerful records, one that Pitchfork praised, calling Kristian Matsson "a natural-born folksinger, earnest, clever, and comforting." Shallow Grave could not have been more simple, just Matsson's commanding vocals with an acoustic guitar or banjo, recorded at his home in Dalarna, Sweden. Although the album was released on the Swedish label Gravitation without the help of widespread distribution, the story of the Tallest Man on Earth spread far and wide through word of mouth.;Track List:1. I Won't Be Found;2. Pistol Dreams;3. Honey Won't You Let Me in;4. Shallow Grave;5. Where Do My Bluebird Fly;6. The Gardener;7. The Blizzard's Never Seen the;8. Desert Sands;9. The Sparrow and the Medicine;10. Into the Stream;11. This Wind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.