- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The The - Soul Mining (30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K62733 000000000 K62733000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP box set edition of this classic 1983 album. Remastered at Abbey Road Studios by The The's Matt Johnson...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP box set edition of this classic 1983 album. Remastered at Abbey Road Studios by The The's Matt Johnson and packaged in a lavish 12' box, this vinyl only release includes an authentic reproduction of the 1983 release on 180 grm vinyl, plus an extra 12' gatefold vinyl of alternative versions and remixes. The box set also includes a unique 'news-poster' containing extensive notes written by Johnson that detail the making of the album.;Track List:1. I've Been Waitin' for Tomorrow (All of My Life);2. This Is the Day;3. The Sinking Feeling;4. Uncertain Smile;5. The Twilight Hour;6. Soul Mining;7. Giant;8. Uncertain Smile (New York 12" Version);9. Perfect (New York 12" Version);10. This Is the Day (12" Version);11. Fruit of the Heart;12. Perfect (London 12" Version);13. I've Been Waitin' for Tomorrow (All My Life) (12" Mix);Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, BOXED SET, DELUXE EDITION, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.