- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Tragically Hip - Tragically Hip
- Write a Review
- #K65458 000000000 K65458000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including one bonus track. The Tragically Hip is the self-titled debut album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including one bonus track. The Tragically Hip is the self-titled debut album from Canadian rockers The Tragically Hip, originally released in 1987. The album is interesting because it harnesses their music in it's rawest and earliest stages. At the time of The Tragically Hip, the band was still playing extremely small venues, so it's appeal lies within it's freshman sound and it's link to what the band later become. The first outings comes through tracks like 'I'm A Werewolf, Baby'. The track 'Last American Exit' sounds like it could have come from their accomplished Road Apples album. The album includes a bonus track: 'All Canadian Surf Club'.;Track List:1. Small Town Bringdown;2. Last American Exit;3. Killing Time;4. Evelyn;5. Cemetery Sideroad;6. I'm a Werewolf Baby;7. Highway Girl;8. All Canadian Surf Club
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.