- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Velvet Underground - Loaded
- Write a Review
- K54292 000000000 K54292000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:Loaded is the fourth studio album by American rock band The Velvet Underground, released in November 1970 by Atlantic R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:Loaded is the fourth studio album by American rock band The Velvet Underground, released in November 1970 by Atlantic Records' subsidiary label Cotillion. It was the final album recorded featuring Lou Reed, who had left the band shortly before it's release. In 2003, Loaded was ranked 109 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.;Track List:1. Who Loves the Sun;2. Sweet Jane;3. Rock and Roll;4. Cool It Down;5. New Age;6. Head Held High;7. Lonesome Cowboy Bill;8. I Found a Reason;9. Train Round the Bend;10. Oh! Sweet Nuthin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.