- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Victims - Sirens
- K84313 000000000 K84313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sixth album from long-running Stockholm hardcore crust warriors Victims. S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sixth album from long-running Stockholm hardcore crust warriors Victims. Surging with a dozen boiling new anthems, Victims delivers their first full-length since 2011's acclaimed A Dissident LP, the band continuing to bridge slightly new flourishes into their exceptionally tried-and-trusted attack. With equal parts morose and triumphant d-beat fury, Sirens was recorded at Studio Gutterview by Fred Estby (Dismember, At The Gates, Refused) and mastered at Audiosiege by Brad Boatright (Iron Reagan, Nails, Integrity), and features the expected white-knuckled surges of angst as well as some more expansive elements throughout the album, all enshrouded in a barbed-wire vocal delivery, packed with unstoppable gang-chants and inescapable hooks.;Track List:1. Walls;2. Errors;3. Reverse;4. Seven;5. Storm;6. Turn;7. Promises;8. Heal;9. Sirens;10. Behind;11. Questions;12. Ashes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.