- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Vows - Losing Myself in You
- Write a Review
- #K80190 000000000 K80190000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:After meeting at the University of Western Sydney and beginning to work in various projects, Matt and Rizz became well-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:After meeting at the University of Western Sydney and beginning to work in various projects, Matt and Rizz became well-known within the Australian experimental scene. It wasn't until they up and moved to New York City, however, that they actually joined forces to form VOWS. Together, the duo craft a booming industrial sound, heavy percussion and synths darkening a subtly pop structure. No doubt the band were influenced by legends like Gary Numan, but few who take inspiration from their idols ever build up the gall to go ask them to collaborate with them. But that's exactly what VOWS did last year._x000D_ The duo had moved to LA after signing a deal with Cleopatra Records, getting to work on an LP with producer Kevin McMahon (SWANS, Titus Andronicus, The Walkmen). They then approached Numan with "Losing Myself in You", a track they'd written specifically with his vocals in mind. Immediately impressed, the notoriously selective British electro pioneer agreed to appear on the song._x000D_ "Losing Myself" is a barrage of percussive bombs, an assault that rattles the heart as it pounds on. Synths drone and swirl like entrancing spells of their own, while guitars crunch and stalk triumphantly. Numan's unmistakable vocals ring out in the oddly light chorus - like a weighted balloon - backed by The Vows members themselves.;Track List:1. Losing Myself in You Vows Feat: Gary Numan;2. Against the Gates Vows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.