- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The War on Drugs - Wagonwheel Blues
- Write a Review
- #K57424 000000000 K57424000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2008;Notes:Their songs recall the 80s guitar army of Sonic Youth with the captivating lyrics and vocal styling’s of Tom Petty or B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2008;Notes:Their songs recall the 80s guitar army of Sonic Youth with the captivating lyrics and vocal styling’s of Tom Petty or Bruce Springsteen. Walls of guitar - acoustic, electric, twelve string - douse each track of this debut, threatening to cast the band into space rock territory, but the melodies and immediately identifiable lyrics keep these songs grounded. It's one of those albums that each of US holds onto tightly. They get moved from apartment to apartment through the years they're songs on the radio that follow US from town to town. They evoke waves of nostalgia and grow more poignant with each new bump along the road.;Track List:1. Arms Like Boulders;2. Taking the Farm;3. Coast Reprise;4. Buenos Aires Beach;5. There Is No Urgency;6. Needle in Your Eye #16;7. Reverse the Charges;8. Show Me the Coast;9. Barrel of Batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.