- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Weakerthans - Left & Leaving
- Write a Review
- L31040 000000000 L31040000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/21/2011;Notes:On November 22, Anti/Epitaph Records are thrilled to be re-releasing two seminal albums by the band. For the first time...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/21/2011;Notes:On November 22, Anti/Epitaph Records are thrilled to be re-releasing two seminal albums by the band. For the first time the acclaimed band's catalogue has been united, as their classic albums Fallow (1997) and Left And Leaving (2000) join more recent Anti offerings including the critically heralded Reunion Tour, of which Paste magazine said, "If such a prize existed, it would be the leading candidate for this year's Punk Pulitzer.";Track List:1. Everything Must Go;2. Aside;3. Watermark;4. Pamphleteer;5. This Is a Fire Door Never Leave Open;6. Without Mythologies;7. Left and Leaving;8. Elegy for Elsabet;9. History to the Defeated;10. Exiles Among You;11. My Favourite Chords;12. Slips and Tangle;13. Everything Must Go;14. Aside;15. Watermark;16. Pamphleteer;17. This Is a Fire Door Never Leave Open;18. Without Mythologies;19. Left and Leaving;20. Elegy for Elsabet;21. History to the Defeated;22. Exiles Among You;23. My Favourite Chords;24. Slips and Tangle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.