- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Wonder Years - Greatest Generation
- Write a Review
- K55671 000000000 K55671000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the pop punk band. The Greatest Generation is a realistic record. It's thre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the pop punk band. The Greatest Generation is a realistic record. It's three guitars turned way the f*ck up. It's a rhythm section that's trademarked by broken cymbals and bloody bass strings, and Soupy and the band screaming their hearts out of their chests until you feel every moment of desperation and every moment of joy in the songs. The Greatest Generation is about the fact that we as a generation can become the people we are meant to be. The Wonder Years is a band from Lansdale, Pennsylvania that formed in June 2005. Having traveled the country countless times and grown into the leaders of pop-punk since their formation, The Wonder Years are now back with the third installment of their album trilogy: The Greatest Generation.;Track List:1. There There;2. Passing Through a Screen Door;3. We Could Die Like This;4. Dismantling Summer;5. The Bastards the Vultures the Wolves;6. The Devil in My Bloodstream;7. Teenage Parents;8. Chaser;9. An American Religion [FSF];10. A Raindance in Traffic;11. Madelyn;12. Cul-De-Sac;13. I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.